COME RIDE WITH US
50% OFF REGULAR PRICE
The purpose of this program is to help lower transportation costs for those that are having a difficult time financially. We understand the struggles of having to decide whether to put food on your table or gas in your car so we are working together with Capital Metro to provide affordable transportation so you can focus on the needs for you and your family.
In order to qualify for the program, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
1 Veterans with disabilities that limit their driving abilities.
2 Currently living in low income housing/Section-8 (apartment, condo or single family home).
3 on a fixed income (retired, disabled, unemployed, other)
4 Meet HUD’s income requirements as stated on their website.
5 Reentering the workforce and have no transportation (maximum 3 monthly passes).
If you meet on of the above listed criteria, please complete the following application:
Once your application has been received, we will contact you within 24 hours to finalize the process.
- This program is not a benefit of membership. Not all members may be eligible to receive this discount. Ticket purchase is reserved for low income, veterans and their household and those that rely on Capital Metro but are unable to pay the full fare.
- Discount is 50% from Capital Metro and include Commuter, Premium Local and associated Reduced passes.
- Purchases are limited to a maximum of 31 days of travel per month; maximum 38 days on your first purchase in order to allow for mailing time.
- Automatic monthly purchases can be scheduled for the processing on the 1st or the 15th of each month.
- New members will receive passes immediately. There after, tickets can be processed on the 1st and 15th of each month. Email us at member firstname.lastname@example.org to have tickets automatically sent out.
- Must be a Silver Member in good standings to receive discount fares.
- Pricing subject to change based off terms and agreements made by Capital Metro.
- 50% off of Reduced Fares are available. Must meet Capital Metro requirements. Please visit www.capmetro.org/fares for more information.